Affordable Dental Implants | Permanent Tooth Replacement
When searching for affordable dental implants consider the dental practices of Dr. Marino – Dr. Nassif & Associates voted Beacon’s Best 3 years in a row.
More than 7,000 people have regained their confidence to smile with affordable dental implants. With seven convenient locations your sure to find one in your community or surrounding area. Visit the following links to schedule your consultation appointment today.
State Valley Dental – Dr. Marino & Associates located in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Marino Dental on Darrow – Dr. Marino & Associates located in Akron, Ohio
Easton Dental – Dr. Marino & Associates located in Cleveland Heights, Ohio
Weston Dental – Dr. Nassif & Associates located in Avon, Ohio
Lyndhurst Family Dental – Dr. Nassif & Associates located in Lyndhurst, Ohio
Biddulph Family Dental – Dr. Nassif & Associates located in Brooklyn, Ohio
Are You A Candidate For Dental Implants?
Studies show that by the age of 50 it is common to have lost an average of 12 teeth. The main common factor of permanent tooth loss is tooth decay. However, injury and disease are factors of tooth loss as well. If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants are a potential solution. Reasons to consider dental implants:
- Shifting – Left untreated gaps lead to instability among neighboring teeth leading to misaligned teeth. Dental implants prevent the remaining teeth from shifting into the empty cavity.
- Safeguard your jawbone – Stop the deterioration of the jawbone underneath the missing tooth before it starts. Dental implants preserve the bone and gum tissue.
- Denture Complications – Poor fit, sores, and infections in the mouth, food restrictions, sunken lips, difficulty speaking.
- Appearance – Missing teeth can cause your face to appear sunken in as well as make you look older. Dental implants provide stimulation to the jawbone to produce dense and healthy material to keep your face looking full and younger.
Time Is Of The Essence With Affordable Dental Implants
The determining factor if you are a candidate for dental implants comes down to the amount of available bone. The longer you delay, the more likely your jawbone will lack its integrity. When chewing food your jawbone is stimulated from the tooth roots. When you have missing teeth the lack of this stimulation will lead to jawbone deterioration. Therefore, this is why implants are time-sensitive. Dental Implants are composed of three parts and have the look and feel of real teeth.
- The implant (very similar to a screw) are surgical-grade artificial roots that are permanently bonded into the bone itself.
- A connector known as the abutment attaches to the implant so that a permanent crown can be placed.
- The crown. This replaces your natural tooth. Each one is custom made to fit with the abutment. Typically made of zirconium or porcelain. Additionally, the crown will match the natural color and shape of your natural teeth, therefore, it is not evident you have an implant.
Dental implants have a success rate of providing the look of natural teeth for more than 30 years. Regain your laugh, smile, and confidence of eating virtually anything you want without worry.
About Dr. Marino & Associates and Dr. Nassif & Associates
Dr. Marino & Associates and Dr. Nassif & Associates team provides quality care to patients from all over the Northeast Ohio community. Patients count on the team for both general dental and cosmetic services.
Are you ready to take charge of your confidence and your health? If so, then reach out to the team of dentists from Dr. Marino & Associates and Dr. Nassif & Associates today.
Along with leading emergency dental care services, patients turn to Dr. Marino & Associates and Dr. Nassif & Associates team for premier orthodontic services, denture placement and repair, dental implant surgery, routine dental cleanings, teeth whitening treatments, and more. Visit the team’s website for a full listing of services.
Connect with the team today to learn about the most current dental emergencies special along with other promotions. Visit https://www.marinonassif.com/ today to confirm your dental or cosmetic treatment consultation. You can also connect with Dr. Marino & Associates and Dr. Nassif & Associates team by calling (888) 315-9091.