Heavy Loads | Copperloy | Big Steel Ramps
When it comes to heavy loads Copperloy is here to help with their big steel ramps. These are by far the strongest in the industry and can handle the biggest loads. Yard ramps solve the issues of not having a dock or for when access is burdensome. Made from A572-50 high-strength steel and capacities ranging from 16,000 to 60,000 pounds and widths of either 70 or 84 inches, these big steel ramps can handle your heavy loads. As well as being proudly made here in the USA.
Built with safety in mind these big steel ramps feature:
- a seven-inch curb to prevent accidental runoff
- and a 15-inch lip to secure the ramp rigidly in place
- 8-foot level off easily access trucks, loading docks, and platforms
- beveled low-end plate for a smoother transfer
- hand pump conveniently located on outside of the frame
- centrally located cylinder for a decreased chance of tipping
- one cylinder ramp design uses less pressure to lift ramp
- 18 inch solid filled pneumatic tires reducing the chance of punctures or air pressure issues
- high strength serrated steel deck grating for an all-weather, high traction running surface
- And all of Copperloy’s yard ramps come with safety chains included for extra security
With all these features results in easier operation, faster rise times, less wear and tear, greater stability.