EMT B Class | Premier Health & Safety Academy
Thinking about taking an EMT B class? You will need to give one hundred percent, but it does not have to be intimidating. Here are some tips for success.
- Keep up with both reading and workbook assignments.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it.
- Show up to every class. | EMT B Class
- Make friends with classmates.
Brooklyn, Ohio’s Premier Health & Safety Academy offers an elite EMT training program. Students master both trauma assessment and management, splinting, airway control, non-life-threatening situations, and automatic external defibrillator (AED) use. To list, requirements include
- 18 Years of Age by Course Completion
- A Valid Driver’s License
- No Criminal Convictions | EMT B Class
- Both Good Moral Character and Motivation to Serve
- Satisfaction of ORC 4765-8-01 Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
Course Details | Premier Health & Safety Academy EMT B Class
- Total Course Time: 170 Hours | EMT B Class
- 140 Hours of Didactic Study
- 6 Hours of Clinical Time
- 24 Hours of Field Internship
- Program Cost: Approximately $1,571.00
About Premier Health & Safety Academy | EMT B Class
The Premier Health & Safety Academy team serves its community by providing top quality pre-hospital education and ongoing training. The team includes
- Tina Brostek, BA, NRP, EMSI, Program Director »
- Mark Dailey, NRP, FP-C, EMSI, Lead Paramedic Instructor »
- Ted “TJ” Fowler, NR-P, FP-C, Clinical Preceptor »
- Marc Mileti, BSN, RN, CEN, CCRN, EMT-P, EMS-I, Instructor/Clinical Coordinator »
- Kathy Justy, AEMT, EMSI, VFF, Lead EMT Instructor »
- Penny Palmer, Paramedic, EMSI, Instructor »
- Jarred Venczel, NRP, EMSI, Instructor
- Sean McCoy, NRP, EMSI, Instructor »
- Cory Igneczi, NRP, EMSI, Instructor »
Getting in Touch With Premier Health & Safety Academy | It’s Easy to Do! | EMT B Class
Taking the next step toward a pre-hospital certification has never been easier. If you want to reach out to the professionals from Premier Health & Safety Academy, then simply fill out the online contact form on www.phsaohio.org. In addition, prospective students can use the contact information shown below to send written correspondence, phone calls, faxes, or emails.
Premier Health & Safety Academy
10830 Brookpark Rd
Brooklyn, OH 44130
Main Line: (440) 467-4959
Main Fax: (440) 467-4948
Premier Health & Safety Academy Program Director: Tina Brostek, BA, NRP, EMSI
Office Phone Number: (440) 234-6001 ext. 158
Cell Phone Number: (440) 669-9829
Email Address: email@example.com
Premier Health & Safety Academy and ADVAN Digital | A Collaboration for Both Innovation and Growth | EMT B Class
In summary, if you have been planning to take an EMT B class, then you can rely on the team from Premier Health & Safety Academy to provide top quality training. Without a doubt, we are value our exciting collaboration with a team that provides such an essential service. Above all, ADVAN Digital is a full service digital and traditional marketing agency for the growth of a rapidly evolving business landscape in Northeast Ohio and beyond.
Like all of our clients, Premier Health & Safety Academy gains its competitive edge from exclusive search engine optimization (SEO) packages, conversion rate optimization (CRO) plans, and social media marketing (SMM) campaigns, for example. In fact, the Premier Health & Safety Academy team attributes a great deal of the brand’s success to the consistent maintenance of its digital presence. With this in mind, you can learn more about EMT B class resources and about other courses by visiting www.phsaohio.org. In addition, you can find more information about the Premier Health & Safety Academy team and its work by visiting the ADVAN Digital blog.
Reach Out to Our Exceptional Team of Both Internet Marketing and Website Design Professionals Today. | EMT B Class
If you and your team want to propel your business in a new direction, but have no idea where to start, then use the contact information shown below to connect with our team of creative minds today. We would be happy to meet with you to discuss your goals for your business and help your business grow. You can count on our team to reflect your distinct vision. The possibilities are endless! So give us a shout or stop in and visit us. If you work with us, then you grow with us.
ADVAN Digital Stow Design Studio
3916 Clock Pointe Trail, Suite 103
Stow, OH 44224
Main Line: (330) 688-1324
ADVAN Digital Akron Office
111 Hollinger Ave
Akron, OH 44302
ADVAN Digital Cleveland Office
50 Public Square, Suite 200
Cleveland, OH 44113